8/23/12

Layout by Elena Olinevich

 When I got to know Elena I wondered "why not earlier?" I love her work, I love her photos ... and with real pleasure give her voice now: :)
Kiedy poznałam Elenę zastanawiałam się "czemu dopiero teraz?" Bardzo lubię jej prace, uwielbiam jej fotografie... i z chęcią oddam jej teraz głos: :)

Hi, I am Elena Olinevich, a.k.a. Eleele in the virtual life.
I am addicted to scrapbooking, especially to Layouts, as it is the best
way to keep your memories and reveal your artsy part of yourself. I love
experiments, and now I have tried some new things to me.
 Witajcie, Nazywam się Elena Olinevich znana w sieci jako Eleele. Jestem uzależniona od scrapbookingu, szczególnie od layoutów, bo są najlepszym sposobem na zatrzymacie wspomnień i twórcze wykazanie się. Kocham eksperymentować i próbować nowych rzeczy.

 So this is my LO I've made using the stamps that I received as a winner
of 3rd Eye Giveaway (yes, I was so lucky to try them and now to share
with you) Eyes and Stars.
Do stworzenia mojego LO użyłam stempli, które miałam szczęście wygrać w rozdawnictwie 3rdEye: oczy i gwiazdki.


The eyes stamps are great for creating your background. I've stamped
them and embossed.
Oczka są idealne do tworzenia tła. Zembossowałam wzór za pomocą pudru.

  
I stamped the stars on the patterned paper and then cut them. I
decided to hang them on a twine , that I tied to my Branch Chipboard
Gwiazdkami postemplowałam wzorzysty papier, następnie je wycięłam. Zdecydowałam się umieścić je na sznurku przywiązanym do tekturowej gałązki.


stars   Eyes - background
Thank you Drycha for your stamps and a chance to be a GD.
I had a great pleasure to play with them
 Elena/eleele
Drycho - dziękuję za zaproszenie do Gościnnego Posta i za Twoje stemple.
Praca z nimi to wielka przyjemność,
- Elena/Eleele

Elena - I thank YOU for Guest Spot :) 
I want to invite everyone to Elena's blog for tons of inspirations! :)
Eleno - to ja bardzo Ci dziękuję za gościnny występ!!
Wszystkich zapraszam na bloga Eleny, gdzie znajdziecie tony inspiracji :)

3 comments:

  1. piękna praca, coraz bardziej lubię"chlapania" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work as always Elena! Congrats on the feature here!!!!

    ReplyDelete