3/22/13

Goodbye from me - Marianne

Time is come for me to say goodbye to the fantastic 3rd Eye DesignTeam.
It's kind of sad. I  had a fabolous time this period , got to know some beautiful girls and of course, the most important, create with the awsome stamps designed by the one and only Drycha!! She is just so talented and I  LOVE her stamps.
Nadszedł czas pożegnań... kończy się czas aktualnego Design Teamu 3rd Eye.
Szkoda... Świetnie sie bawiłam przez te pół roku, poznałam wspaniałe osoby i - co najważniejsze - tworzyłam ze świetnymi stemplami zaprojektowanymi przez jedyną w swoim rodzaju Drychę!! Uważam, że jest bardzo utalentowana i KOCHAM jej stemple.

When she asked us to pick one favorite stamp I couldn't decide what to choose. I have so many favorites!!
Everytime she made some new designs, there were a new favorite!
Kiedy poprosiła mnie o wybór ulubionego stempla nie wiedziałam, na który się zdecydować... Mam wiele ulubieńców!!
Z każdą premierą nowych wzorów, pojawiają się nowe ulubione!

Well, to narrow it down, here is my top three list of her stamps:
Moje aktualne top 3  z 3rd Eye to:
1. Old Castle Window - love the grungy design! - uwielbiam ten grunge'owy styl!
2. Rose - so incredible beautiful ♥ - niesamowicie piękna ♥
3. Branch  - the most perfect background stamp - najbardziej idealny stempel do tła


TES-072 old castle window - zamkowe okno rose TES-020S rose small  branch

So here is my last project as a member of 3rd Eye DesignTeam, with the old castle window and also Oliva (behind the window).
A small paperbag-album I'm working on. Some gesso, inks, laces,  corrugated cardboard, word-stickers and of course the stamps.  I've even got the 3rd Eye logo on the page, just to rembember me of the good time I had.
Stworzyłam jeszcze jedną pracę w ramach DT, z oknem old castle window oraz Olivią (za oknem).
Aktualnie pracuję nad małym albumem na bazie torebek, użyłam trochę gesso, tuszów, tektury falistej, naklejek i - oczywiście - stempli 3rd Eye. Znalazło się tu nawet logo 3rd Eye, dla upamiętnienia świetnie spędzonego czasu.






Used: Użyłam:
TES-072 old castle window - zamkowe okno

*
So, that's all for now folks! Thanks to Drycha for having me on her team, thanks to the rest of the girls on the team, Justi, Minna, Marta , Noomiy, Elena. Thanks for all your inspiration, you ROCK!!!
Więc... to by było na tyle! Dziękuję Dryszce za wybraniem mnie do zespołu, dziękuję reszcie dziewczyn z DT - Justi, Minna, JaMajka, Noomiy, Elena. Dziękuję za wszystkie Wasze inspiracje - dajecie CZADU!!!

And good luck to the new team, I know for sure that you will have a fantastic time!!!
Chciałabym też życzyć powodzenia nowemu zespołowi, na pewno będzie Wam tu fantastycznie!!!


Hugs, Ściskam,
Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment