8/11/13

I ♡ to swim! * Kocham pływać!

Hi there, Sanna here again. This time I´d like to share a layout with you. I keep a "me" album and keep adding layouts about me there on regular basis. This layout is also meant for that album and is about my summer passion - swimming! I just love nothing more than to swim and relax in the water on a hot summer day :)!
Witajcie! Z tej strony Sanna ze skrapem "mojego" albumu - albumu, do którego trafiają skrapy o mnie i moich zwyczajach. Jedną z moich letnich pasji jest pływanie! Uwielbiam relaksować się pływając w upalne dni:)

I have used the cardiogram and the butterfly chipboard to decorate this layout and have treated those with glitter glue. I just love how the glitter looks like on the chipboard.
Do udekorowania skrapa użyłam tekturek - kardiogram i motyl - pokrytych brokatem w kleju. Po prostu uwielbiam wygląd tekturek pokrytych brokatem! 


Additionally I used the big dots, anchors background and the cupola stamps decoration. The sentiment stamps (words & perfect moment) fit the theme perfectly.
Dodatkowo stemplowałam wzorami cupola, big dots (duże grochy, delikatne niebieskie stemplowanie na niebieskim kawałku papieru) i kotwicami. stemple ze słowami wpasowały się tu idealnie ("perfect moment!"  oraz remember i happy z zestawu słów TES-157.  


Finally I also added a anchor badge for more interest...and splatters, of course, also had to be :).
Wisienką na torcie jest badzik z kotwicami na skrapie ;) oh, i kleksy! inaczej być nie mogło :)


So what is your special summer joy? maybe it´s time to do a layout about that? Have fun scrapping!! Come to think of it..ice cream would be my next summer passion..maybe I should create a layout about that too soon ;-) ...
Jaka jest Wasza ulubiona letnia aktywność? Może czas, by zrobić LO na ten temat? Życzę Wam miłej zabawy podczas scrapowania!! Hm.. niech pomyślę... lody chyba są moją kolejną letnią pasją... może powinnam się wkrótce zabrać za skrapa o nich ;) 

Happy scrapping,
Miłego skrapowania!
xoxo, Sanna

Used products: Użyte produkty:
[click photo for more inspirations on the product's gallery! * kliknij zdjęcie aby zobaczyć więcej inspiracji w galerii produktu!]
napisy TES-157 words Friend Happy Travel Remember Journey chipboard TEC-013 cardio cardiogram  chipboards' sheet TEC-006 butterflies anchors background TES-109 badge TEBA-009 anchors on a blue background  TES-140 cupola  TES-137 big dots  perfect moment TES-126
*

No comments:

Post a Comment