11/20/13

Romantic tags by Minna * Romantyczne tagi Minny



Hi everyone!
I'm so happy to able to be guest designer here in 3rd eye's blog!
I really love Drychas stamps and use them a lot in my workshops and inmy work. I think they are are very versatile!

Witajcie wszyscy! 
Jestem szczęśliwa mogąc goscić na blogu 3rd Eye! Naprawdę uwielbiam stemple Drychy i używam ich często podczas moich warsztatów i w moich projektach. Uważam, że są bardzo wszechstronne!

 
This time I wanted to make something very romantic! First I stamped with key and keyhole to tag and painted over the stamping with gesso.
After that I added some texture paste with stencil. I colored the tags with watercolors. On top of everything I stamped with rose. I finished my tags with key and keyhole chipboards.

Tym razem chciałam stworzyć coś romantycznego! Najpierw stemplowałam kluczykiem i dziurką od klucza na tagach, pomalowałam je gesso. Następnie przez maskę nałożyłam pastę strukturalną. Tagi pokolorowałam farbkami wodnymi, dodałam natemplowane róże. Na koniec dodałam stemplowane tekturki: kluczyk i dziurkę od klucza.

I hope you all have a nice day!
Mam nadzieję, że dzień mija Wam przyjemnie!


Użyte produkty:
Used products:
 keyhole key
chipboards' sheet TEC-003 key and keyholes    
rose

2 comments: